TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- KJMC FINSERV may for the purpose of rendering its services, collect personal information as described below:
- Information that may be provided by you directly, such as:
- Identification Information: Name, gender, residential / correspondence address, telephone number, date of birth, marital status, email address or other contact information;
- PAN, KYC Status, Signature and Photograph;
- Bank account or other payment instrument details;
- Any other detail which may be required by us for providing services
- Information that we may collect from Your use of Our services, such as:
- Transaction Information: We read, collect and monitor only financial transactional SMS for description of the transactions and the corresponding amounts for credit risk assessment. Other SMS data is not accessed.
- Storage Information: We may facilitate user to download and display information such as scheme commission details which a user may refer to, or to upload relevant documents as per various processes during user account management or transaction order placement.
- Media Information: We facilitate users to capture / upload relevant documents as may be required to be uploaded during user account management or transaction order placement.
- Device Information: We collect specific information about your device when you access our Services, including your storage, hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our services.
- Log File Information which shall be stored automatically:
- If you visit/ log into our website just to browse, read pages or download information, certain information regarding your visit is automatically stored on our systems. This information cannot and does not identify you personally.
- The kind of information that is gathered automatically include without limitation: the type of browser you are using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.),
- the type of Operating System you are using (e.g. Windows or Mac OS) and
- the domain name of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time of your visit and the pages on our website.
- We sometimes use this information to improve our website(s) design, and content primarily to give you a better browsing experience.
- This Policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in favour of any user or viewer of www.kjmcfinance.com or on behalf of any other party.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION & USAGE OF INFORMATION
- On our site we collect, retain, and use information about you only when we reasonably believe that it will help administer our business or provide products, services, and other opportunities to you. Such information is collected for specified business purposes, such as:
- to provide you with the services that might be required by you,
- to process your financial and non-financial transaction requests,
- to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our services,
- to check and process your applications which may be submitted for availing any financial services,
- to share with you any updates, changes to the services and their terms and conditions,
- to take up and investigate any complaints, claims, disputes,
- to respond to your queries and feedback submitted by you,
- for verification of your identity and other parameters,
- to fulfil the requirements of applicable laws, regulations and, or court orders, regulatory directives received by us.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- The information provided by you may be disclosed to:
- RBI, SEBI, NSE, BSE, MCX, Asset Management Companies of Mutual Funds, Registrar and transfer Agents, Collecting Banks, KYC Registration Agencies (KRAs) and other such agencies, solely for the purpose of processing your transaction requests for serving you better,
- Another business entity to carry out any business activity or re-organization, amalgamation, restructuring of business or for any other reason whatsoever,
- Any judicial or regulatory body,
- Other third party service providers. We shall not publish the sensitive personal data or information or disclose it further, without your consent, for any purpose other than stated above.
- The following discloses KJMC Financial Services Limited's information gathering and dissemination practices for the Web Site:
- SYSTEM DATA: KJMC Financial Services Limited uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the web site. Your IP address is used to identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
- REGISTRATION DATA:The Web Site's registration form may require users to give us contact information (like their name and e-mail address), unique identifiers (like their PAN Number) and demographic information (like their pin code, age or income level). The Web Site uses customer contact information from the registration form to send the users informationabout KJMC Financial Services Limited and promotional material from some of KJMC Financial Services Limited 's partners. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Unique identifiers (such as PAN numbers) are collected to verify the user's identity. Demographic and profile data is also collected at the Web Site. We use this data to tailor the visitor's experience at the Web Site, showing them contents that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the contents according to their preferences.This information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
- LINKS & CO BRANDED SITES: This site contains links to other Web Sites which are not necessarily been screened or reviewed by www.kjmcfinance.com. KJMC Financial Services Limited is neither responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of such Web Sites nor shall be held answerable for the inaccurate, inappropriate or offensive data, material, information, products and services that may be viewed on those sites.
- KJMC Financial Services Limited operates a number of co branded sites. Policies regarding information collection and sharing may differ on some of these co-branded sites. If you have any particular questions, you should check the privacy statement that appears on each co-branded site.
- ORDER FORMS: The Web Site uses an order form for customers to request information, products and services. The Web Site collects visitors' contact information (like their e-mail address), unique identifiers (like their PAN number) financial information (like their account or credit card numbers) and demographic information (like their pin code, age or income level). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders, information about KJMC Financial Services Limited, and promotional material from some of KJMC Financial Services Limited 's partners to the visitors of the Web Site. The visitor's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Financial information that is collected is used to check the users' qualifications and bill the user for products and services. Unique identifiers (such as PAN numbers) arecollected from Web Site visitors to verify the user's identity.
- SURVEY & CONTESTS: The Web Site's online surveys ask visitors for contact information (like their e-mail address) and demographic information (like their pin code, age or income level). The Web Site uses contact data from its surveys to send the user information about KJMC Financial Services Limited and promotional material from some of KJMC FINANCIAL LIMITED's partners. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at the Web Site. The Web Site use this data to tailor its visitor's experience at the Web Site, showing them content that it thinks they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. This information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
- The Web Site's online surveys ask visitors for contact information (like their e-mail address) and demographic information (like their pin code, age or income level). The Web Site uses contact data from its surveys to send the user information about KJMC FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED and promotional material from some of KJMC FINANCIAL LIMITED's partners. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at the Web Site. The Web Site use this data to tailor its visitor's experience at the Web Site, showing them content that it thinks they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. This information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis.
- Third-Party Advertisement Servers:
- PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA & INFORMATION: The privacy and protection of your data and information provided to us is of vital importance. KJMC Financial Services Limited shall ensure to safeguard the security and confidentiality of any information you share with us. Any personally identifiable information of the customers obtained by us shall not be used or shared other than for the purposes to which the customers consents. However security and confidentiality of information cannot be guaranteed cent percent. Hence despite our utmost efforts to protect your personal information, KJMC Financial Services Limited and Kjmc.com cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through our online
- DISCLOSURE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION: KJMC Financial Services Limited and Kjmc.com shall not deliberately disclose customer's personally identifiable information to any unauthorized third person, save and except where such information shall be disclosed in good faith and for the purpose of law for the time being in force or to protect the rights and property of KJMC Financial Services Limited and Kjmc.com.
- SECTION I.
- PUBLIC FORUMS: The Web Sites makes chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose
- SECTION I
- SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION:The Web Site supplements the information that you provide with information that is CHILDREN’S GUIDLINES:
- The Web Site:DOES NOT collect online information from children without prior parental,guardian consent or parental, guardian notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent;DOES NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent; DOES NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent; DOES NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent; and DOES NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
- KJMC FINSERV shall not retain or store such information for periods longer than is required for the purposes except when the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
- By agreeing to avail the services offered by KJMC FINSERV, you have agreed to the collection and use of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, as well, by KJMC FINSERV. You always have the right to refuse or withdraw your consent to share, disseminate your Sensitive Personal Data or Information by contacting the customer care. However, in the event of your refusal or withdrawal of personal data, you shall not be able to avail any services of KJMC FINSERV to the fullest extent.
COMMUNICATIONS & NOTIFICATIONS
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic mode and You consent to receive communications from us periodically. We may send notifications to you via email or in writing as a hard copy notice, or through conspicuous posting of such notice on our Website page. You may choose to opt out of certain means of notification as you may deem fit.
UPDATING OR REVIEWING YOUR INFORMATIONs
- You may upon written request to us review the personal data or information provided by You. KJMC FINSERV shall ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible.
REASONABLE SECURITY PRACTICES FOR PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
- KJMC FINSERV uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, such as appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on said website is securely stored within the KJMC FINSERV controlled database. The database is stored on secured servers; access to which is password-protected and is strictly limited.
- To protect your privacy and security, KJMC FINSERV takes reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from KJMC FINSERV, at all times
- Although we use security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorised disclosure, misuse or alteration, as is the case with all computer networks linked to the internet, KJMC FINSERV cannot, however, ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to KJMC FINSERV and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, KJMC FINSERV makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of such information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Please note that this policy may change from time to time. If We change our privacy policies and procedures, we will post the changes on the Website to keep You updated. Changes to this Policy shall become effective on the day they are posted on this page. Please visit our website to keep yourself abreast of any changes to this Policy.
- Any discrepancies and grievances related to the processing and use of Your information can be raised to the grievance officer appointed by KJMC FINSERV. For further details please mail at email@example.com