About KJMC Finserv Group
Performing to grow, growing to excel!!
(The essence of the philosophy of KJMC Finserv Group.)
A philosophy that has played a pivotal role in propelling its success in the arena of financial services. KJMC Finserv Group was set-up in 1988 by professionals with vision. Over the years, KJMC has grown at a steady pace and offers a diverse spectrum of integrated financial services to its clients.
About KJMC Financial Services
KJMC Financial Services Limited is a non-banking finance company (NBFC) registered with the reserve bank of india (RBI). The company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).KJMC Financial Services Limited is an NBFC registered with RBI .
It is listed on the Bombay stock Exchange (code- 530235). KJMC Financial is engaged in MSME Loans for Business and in New and Pre Owned Two wheelers Finance. KJMC Finance also plans to give Merchant Cash Advance, Consumer durables loan and Personal loans will be initiated in coming future. Using a proprietary underwriting tool, KJMC is able to sanction loans to customers with quick loan approvals and minimum documentation.
Led by passionate team and supported by technology, powered by dynamic thinking and driven by partnerships, KJMC Finance is reimagining the business of Retail Lending.
Our digital lending business focuses on 2 wheeler loans, and MSME loans disbursals at attractive rates of interest. This is a completely digital, full stack technology-driven business with proprietary API-based origination, underwriting and loan management system.
Products and Services:
KJMC Financial Services Limited offers fund based lending solution including
The company is also an active investor in listed and unlisted securities. The investments include investments in pre IPO shares and start-ups.
- To play a pivotal role in the global arena of Financial & Capital Market Services
- To maximize gains to its clients through optimum fine tuned Financial Solutions
- To add value at every stage through Innovation
- To strive relentlessly in creating and structuring superior Financial solutions
- To act as a Gateway to Globalization for its client‘s through various products and services
- To scrupulously observe the laws of the land in letter and spirit
- To honour all the commitments on time and to work with team spirit
- To overcome obstacles and convert them into opportunities
- To serve with a smile and to have single minded devotion to client's interests as we believe CLIENT IS SUPREME
Mr. I C Jain
- CA with more than 45 years experience
- Partner of M/s. Khandelwal Jain & Co. – a leading Audit and Taxation firm, ranked in Top 10 Domestic CA Firms across India
- Former council member of The ICAI for 12 years
- Former member of western area local board of RBI & venture capital screening council of SIDBI
- Former Chairman of Association of Merchant Bankers of India (AMBI)
- Former Director on the boards of leading corporate groups, such as M&M, Essar, Asian Paints, Raymond's Ltd.
- Expertise in taxation & financial engineering & Investment Banking
Mr. Rajnesh Jain
- Chartered Accountant
- Earlier engaged in Managing business of manufacturing & trading in steel products
- Focusing on Structured Debt solutions for clients (manufacturing cos.), business development for investment banking and equities & commodities trading.
Mr. Girish Jain
- Engineer and PGDBM
- Responsible for setting up and running the Investment Banking, Broking, Research and Distribution Business
- Past Chairman of the Association of Merchant Bankers of India (AMBI)
- Ex member of SEBI Primary Market Advisory Committee
We're a dynamic group of individuals who are passionate about what we do and dedicated to delivering the best results for our clients.
KJMC has the advantage of having a closely-knit professional team. Drawn from diverse academic backgrounds, it blends expertise and experience to formulate innovative and optimum financial solutions for its clients. Personnel are inducted into the KJMC Group only after a rigorous selection procedure. Thereafter, their skills and knowledge are constantly honed through exposure to complex solutions and guidance. Highly motivated and dynamic , employee productivity is further enhanced through the liberal adoption of state-of-the-art technology. The KJMC Group has a vast reservoir of talent, which is comprised of :
- Chartered Accountants
- Business Management Graduates (MBA)
- Cost Accountants
- Former Bankers